Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Playlist for 7//1//14

The PRONOUN HOURS: playing only songs starting with I/we/they/it

  1. Bad Brains - I
  2. the Riverdales - I Accuse My Parents
  3. Hatepinks - I am a Divorce
  4. Ramones - I Don't Want You
  5. Bad Luck Charms - I Didn't Mean to Kill You
  6. Vaginors - I Have No Brain
  7. Surf Nazis Must Die - I am Angry
  8. the Exploited - I Believe in Anarchy
  9. Regulations - I Don't Need
  10. Cider - I am All I've Got
  11. Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind
  12. Actives - I Don't Need
  13. Subhumans - I Don't Wanna Die
  14. the Kids - I Feel Alright
  15. Cock Sparrer - I Got Your Number
  16. the Jury - I Hate the Future
  17. Bi-Marks - I Ain't Right
  18. Gai - I Love You
  19. Nobunny - I am a Girlfriend
  20. Kontrasekt - We Fight
  21. Discocks - We are Proud Punks
  22. Post Teens - We Don't Like You
  23. Fear - We Gotta Get Out of This Place
  24. the Hoax - We All Hate Myself
  25. Code 13 - We Will Fight Them in the Streets
  26. Victims - We Have Burnt Our Bridges
  27. the Misfits - We Bite
  28. Vile - We Hate
  29. Final Bloodbath - We Have Freedom
  30. the Germs - We Must Bleed
  31. Blitz - We Are the Boys
  32. the Vigilantes - We Will Outlive You
  33. JFA - We Know You Suck
  34. Snazzy Boys - They Came from Outer Space
  35. Discharge - They Declare It
  36. Red Alert - They Came in Force
  37. Exit-Stance - They Kill Dogs
  38. Flux of Pink Indians - They Lie, We Die
  39. Conflict - They Said That
  40. Showcase Showdown - They Saved George the Third's Brain
  41. World Burns to Death - They Want a War
  42. Crass - They've Got a Bomb
  43. Icons of Filth - They've Taken Everything
  44. the Riffs - It Ain't easy
  45. Clit 45 - It Ain't Over
  46. Lastly - It Depends on Myself
  47. Dog Soldier - It Drains
  48. Special Duties - It Ain't Our Fault
  49. Atrocious Madness - It Means Nothing
  50. the Tights - It
  51. Holy Shit! - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Get Us Drunk
  52. Broken Bones - It's Like
  53. the Manikins - It's Not the Wind You Hear
  54. Gas Rag - It Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment